FORGE® International User Meeting 2016
veröffentlicht am 08 June 2016
The annual FORGE® International User Meeting was held in Cannes, France on June 7 - 8, 2016.
Transvalor lectures alternated with Customer case studies and Best-Practice presentations. The main topics developed during the conference were:
- Business overview: Product roadmap, R&D activities and strategic axis
- FORGE® NxT 2.0: Upcoming major release
- Hot and cold forging simulations: Process oriented presentations in various fields of applications
- Extended applications: Non-conventional use of the software
- Metallurgy: Prediction of phase transformation for titanium alloys
- Optimization: Recent enhancements and connection with CAD systems
- Knowledge: Best practices on frequent asked topics
The FORGE® community members got together at this occasion. We were pleased to welcome participants coming from every part of Europe and even further! The conference combined professionalisolim, prolific networking and conviviality.
Thank you to all the participants who attended the conference and who contributed to make those two days a warm moment and in particular to the users who presented for the quality of their talks.
See you next year!