FORGE® automatic optimization is an extremely effective tool. Thanks to its genetic algorithm, you can automatically vary an entire range of process parameters (billet dimensions, tool shapes, billet positioning, etc.). This way you will be able to identify the best conditions for optimally forming your part. In addition, you will study parameter identification techniques using reverse analysis as well as couplings with CAD environments for designing blockers and tooling.
- Understanding optimization concepts and terms: genetic algorithm (individuals and generations), minimizable, stress and configured action
- Optimizing industrial processes
- Reducing billet volume and finished part defects
- Identifying parameters by reverse analysis
- Coupling optimization with CAD (PTC Creo Parametric and SolidWorks)
Duration: 1.5 day