Transvalor is a leading French company offering end-to-end digital manufacturing simulation solutions. Our expertise has enabled us to expand our presence worldwide with branches in the USA, Arabia, India and China as well as with a global network of distributors.
Our solutions are used in different manufacturing industries such as the automotive, aerospace, energy or medical sectors.
Above all, Transvalor is a multicultural team passionate about cutting-edge technology in advanced materials simulation and structural analysis and driven by the ambition to develop innovation together with their customers.
In the context of equality between women and men, we draw your attention to the possibility of working in a modern and varied company that advocates diversity in technical and scientific professions.
Transvalor is committed to equal opportunities for workers with disabilities.
To support our growth, we are looking for a
Sales assistant in internship
Your main missions will be the following:
- Prospecting and telephone/e-mail follow-up of prospects already in the Transvalor database to identify needs
- Lead generation
- Commercial follow-up following planned actions, in particular the drafting of letters that will be sent by e-mail campain or personalized emails
- Updating and enriching the prospect/customer base through research on social networks and other media
- Possible customer visits
- Business school background
- Knowledge/basics in sales approach and prospecting
- Oral and written English
- Organizational skills
- 6 months internship (under tripartite agreement)
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to: email@example.com
Phone: +33 (0) 4 9292 3865