This offer is intended for bilingual French-English profiles
Transvalor is a leading French company offering end-to-end digital manufacturing simulation solutions. Our expertise has enabled us to expand our presence worldwide with branches in the USA, Arabia, India and China as well as with a global network of distributors.
Our solutions are used in different manufacturing industries such as the automotive, aerospace, energy or medical sectors.
Above all, Transvalor is a multicultural team passionate about cutting-edge technology in advanced materials simulation and structural analysis and driven by the ambition to develop innovation together with their customers.
In the context of equality between women and men, we draw your attention to the possibility of working in a modern and varied company that advocates diversity in technical and scientific professions.
Transvalor is committed to equal opportunities for workers with disabilities.
To support our growth, we offer un employment as
Software Engineer (M/F)
Within the Development department, you contribute to the development and maintenance of our simulation solutions while satisfying customer requirements.
The main missions will be:
- Develop, maintain, and update continuous integration and deployment (CI/CD)
- Develop and maintain launch chain
- Deploy applications
- Carry out test phases in the early stages of development
- Implement production quality monitoring
- Participate in the software and hardware optimisation of the products and tools used (IDE, compilers, etc.).
- DevOps development engineer
- 3-5 years’ experience
- Mastery of C, C++ and Python
- Knowledge of Jenkins and CMake would be highly appreciated
- Knowledge of Windows/Linux
- Communications skills
- Problem solving skills
- Permanent contract based in Biot in the Alpes Maritimes (Sophia Antipolis technology park)
- Position with immediate vacancy
- Gross annual salary: according to profile and experience
- Executive status
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: +33 (0) 4 9292 3865