Transvalor is a leading French company offering end-to-end digital manufacturing simulation solutions. Our expertise has enabled us to expand our presence worldwide with branches in the USA, Arabia, India and China as well as with a global network of distributors.
Our solutions are used in different manufacturing industries such as the automotive, aerospace, energy or medical sectors.
Above all, Transvalor is a multicultural team passionate about cutting-edge technology in advanced materials simulation and structural analysis and driven by the ambition to develop innovation together with their customers.
In the context of equality between women and men, we draw your attention to the possibility of working in a modern and varied company that advocates diversity in technical and scientific professions.
Transvalor is committed to equal opportunities for workers with disabilities.
To support our growth, we are looking for a
Development engineer for 3D visualization systems and software engineering
As a member of the "Z-Set" team within the Development department, the Development engineer for 3D visualization systems and software engineering contributes to the development and maintenance of the Z-set suite.
Z-set is a scientific finite element calculation code for mechanics of materials and structural calculations.
The engineer ensures the development and maintenance of the interfaces and in particular the 2D and 3D visualization modules. In addition, he/she contributes to the development and maintenance of the Software Forge.
The main missions will be :
- The development, maintenance and evolution of the 2D and especially 3D visualization and post processing interfaces of the Z-set software
- Contribution to the maintenance and evolution of the continuous integration and testing system.
- Computer engineer, GUI development (WxWindow, Qt)
- Desired experience: 3-5 years
- Mastery of 3D model visualization frameworks (VTK, OpenGL,...)
- Knowledge of C, C++, Python
- Mastery of Linux and Windows compilation environments
- Communication skills
- Proposal force/Initiative
- Permanent contract based in La Boursidière, Le Plessis-Robinson (92350)
- Position to be filled immediately
- Gross annual salary: according to profile and experience
- Occasional travel to be expected
- Executive status
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: +33 (0) 4 9292 3865