Transvalor is a leading French company offering end-to-end digital manufacturing simulation solutions. Our expertise has enabled us to expand our presence worldwide with branches in the USA, Arabia, India and China as well as with a global network of distributors. Initially well known for its Materials & Forming division, Transvalor has also been active in the solar photovoltaic sector for several years.
Today, Transvalor is a reputed player thanks to its web services portal SoDa (www.soda-pro.com) and the HELIOCLIM solar radiation database. The activity of the 'Solar Energy' division is based on strong relationships with organisations or institutions such as MINES ParisTech, CNES, ECMWF and Deutsches Zentrum für Luft- und Raumfahrt (DLR).
Our core business lies in the provision of irradiation and meteorological data modelled from the HelioClim database, considering all physical phenomena (impact of the atmosphere, clouds, ground colour, shading, etc.) as well as the ability to manage a 24-hour continuous satellite imagery acquisition chain.
Come and join a multicultural company with more than seventy employees concerned with innovation and cutting-edge technologies and develop in a fulfilling work environment.
Within the Development department of the SoDa activity, your main missions will be :
- Contribute to the development activities related to the European research project « Copernicus »
- Industrialise the new research implemented by the project partners.
- Contribute to the maintenance of the operational chain
- Participate in progress meetings
- 5 years of higher education in engineering or Master 2
- Similar professional experience of 1 to 5 years
- Very good command of C++, knowledge of Python and/or MatLab
- Knowledge of configuration management software (SVN, GIT, etc.)
- Good knowledge of Unix environments and Ubuntu in particular
- Good command of English
- Proposal-making skills
- Ability to plan/manage activities
- Rigour and organisation
- Permanent contract based in Biot in the Alpes Maritimes (Sophia Antipolis)
- Position to be filled immediately
- Gross annual salary: according to profile and experience
- Executive status
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to: email@example.com
Phone: +33 (0) 4 9292 3865