This offer is intended for bilingual French-English profiles
Transvalor is a leading French company offering end-to-end digital manufacturing simulation solutions. Our expertise has enabled us to expand our presence worldwide with branches in the USA, Arabia, India and China as well as with a global network of distributors.
Our solutions are used in different manufacturing industries such as the automotive, aerospace, energy or medical sectors.
Above all, Transvalor is a multicultural team passionate about cutting-edge technology in advanced materials simulation and structural analysis and driven by the ambition to develop innovation together with their customers.
In the context of equality between women and men, we draw your attention to the possibility of working in a modern and varied company that advocates diversity in technical and scientific professions.
Transvalor is committed to equal opportunities for workers with disabilities.
To support our growth, we are looking for an
Artificial intelligence and deep learning R&D Engineer (M/W)
Within the framework of a public/private research project your main mission will be:
- Participate in the development of technical solutions using artificial intelligence applied to the numerical simulation of material forming processes and to the simulation of fatigue and life-cycles prediction
- Participate in the diffusion of Deep Learning within TRANSVALOR
- Bring new ideas based on AI/DL
You have a master’s degree, engineer diploma or PhD in data science, AI/DL, computational mechanics or applied mathematics on numerical methods?
You have a good knowledge of Python?
You know at least one Deep learning framework, ideally pyTorch or Keras TF?
You know at least one source management framework such as GIT?
You have initiative and you show autonomy?
You are curious, rigorous, organized and like teamwork?
You are willing to take on challenges and develop new skills?
Knowledge on some of the following points will be highly appreciated:
- General knowledge of AI/DL and its applications (surrogate models, digital twins, meta-models, clustering, etc)
- Knowledge in design and implementation of DL solutions
- Knowledge of C++ and modern Fortran programming languages
- Interest in innovation and AI in general
- Interest in numerical simulation
- Knowledge of CUDA, MPI, OpenMP, OpenACC for HPC aspects
- Knowledge of VTK for 3D model visualization
- General knowledge of data management and processing related to numerical simulations (meshes / fields / graphs)
- Permanent contract based in Biot in the Alpes Maritimes (Sophia Antipolis technology park)
- Position with immediate vacancy
- Gross annual salary: according to profile and experience
- Executive status
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to: email@example.com
Phone: +33 (0) 4 9292 3865