Transvalor is a leading French company offering end-to-end digital manufacturing simulation solutions. Our expertise has enabled us to expand our presence worldwide with branches in the USA, Arabia, India and China as well as with a global network of distributors.
Our solutions are used in different manufacturing industries such as the automotive, aerospace, energy or medical sectors.
Above all, Transvalor is a multicultural team passionate about cutting-edge technology in advanced materials simulation and structural analysis and driven by the ambition to develop innovation together with their customers.
In the context of equality between women and men, we draw your attention to the possibility of working in a modern and varied company that advocates diversity in technical and scientific professions.
Transvalor is committed to equal opportunities for workers with disabilities.
To support our growth, we are looking for a
Scientific Development Engineer
Within the Development department, your main missions will be the following:
- Participate in the development of our FORGE® software solvers in interaction with the various departments of the development division
- Develop new features in the solvers and collaborate with the teams dedicated to their interfacing and integration in the commercial versions
- Collaborate in its maintenance in collaboration with the customer service
- Participate in research projects
- You have a Master's degree, an engineering degree or a PhD in mathematics applied to numerical simulation, in numerical mechanics or in scientific calculation or have an equivalent background
- You have a good command of Fortran, C or C++ languages
- You are familiar with the finite element method from a theoretical and practical point of view, and you have a solid foundation in solid mechanics
- You like scientific software development, and you wish to participate in research projects with industry and academic actors
- You are willing to take on challenges and develop new skills
- Organizational skills
- Taste for teamwork
- Permanent contract based in Biot in the Alpes Maritimes (Sophia Antipolis)
- Position to be filled immediately
- Gross annual salary: according to profile and experience
- Executive status
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: +33 (0) 4 9292 3865