Transvalor is a leading French company offering end-to-end digital manufacturing simulation solutions. Our expertise has enabled us to expand our presence worldwide with branches in the USA, Arabia, India and China as well as with a global network of distributors.
Our solutions are used in different manufacturing industries such as the automotive, aerospace, energy or medical sectors.
Above all, Transvalor is a multicultural team passionate about cutting-edge technology in advanced materials simulation and structural analysis and driven by the ambition to develop innovation together with their customers.
In the context of equality between women and men, we draw your attention to the possibility of working in a modern and varied company that advocates diversity in technical and scientific professions.
Transvalor is committed to equal opportunities for workers with disabilities.
To support our growth, we are looking for a
Scientific software development engineer specialized in digital metallurgy
Within the Development department, your main missions will be the following:
- Follow the central research project DIGIMU (CEMEF Mines-Paristech)
- Integrate and industrialize functionalities in the commercial software.
- Accompany customers and prospects in experimental identification procedures.
- Follow other academic research projects in physical and numerical metallurgy in various major European universities
- Integrate AI tools to automate heavy identification procedures and analysis of calculation results.
- Participate in conferences and exhibitions
- You have a PhD in Materials Science and Engineering, Computational Mechanics and Materials or equivalent
- You have expertise in solid state phase changes of metals, precipitation, recrystallization, grain growth.
- You have knowledge in numerical simulation and finite elements.
- You are familiar with at least one of the programming languages Fortran, Python, C or C++.
- Knowledge of ThermoCalc® software is appreciated.
- Knowledge of FORGE® software is a plus.
- You are fluent in technical English.
- Rigor, pragmatism, and critical thinking.
- Sense of teamwork and autonomy.
- Taste for software development.
- Imagination, innovation.
- Permanent contract based in Biot in the Alpes Maritimes (Sophia Antipolis)
- Position to be filled immediately
- Gross annual salary: according to profile and experience
- Executive status
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: +33 (0) 4 9292 3865