Transvalor is a leading French company offering end-to-end digital manufacturing simulation solutions. Our expertise has enabled us to expand our presence worldwide with branches in the USA, Arabia, India and China as well as with a global network of distributors.
Our solutions are used in different manufacturing industries such as the automotive, aerospace, energy or medical sectors.
Above all, Transvalor is a multicultural team passionate about cutting-edge technology in advanced materials simulation and structural analysis and driven by the ambition to develop innovation together with their customers.
In the context of equality between women and men, we draw your attention to the possibility of working in a modern and varied company that advocates diversity in technical and scientific professions.
Transvalor is committed to equal opportunities for workers with disabilities.
To support our growth, we are looking for a
Within the Customer Relations Department, your mission will be to participate in the creation and updating of technical documents and necessary assistance for the use of our solutions.
Your main missions will be the following:
- Produce multi-media user support materials for the end-user public in order to use our software. The topics covered will range from the description of the physical models used in our solutions to the explanation of the features inherent in our software. Step-by-step user documentation of our solutions will also be produced. These documents will be written in French and in English.
- Analyze the products and its functionalities to identify the learning needs of the users in order to propose an adequate documentation.
- Occasionally provide Level 1 support for our software.
- Materials Engineer
- Knowledge in forming processes (metal transformation, metallurgy...)
- Knowledge in numerical simulation (finite elements/mechanics of continuous media)
- Knowledge of our softwares would be a plus
- Fluency in English, French and strong knowledge of German
- Mastery of the Pack Office
- Writing skills
- Permanent contract based in Biot in the Alpes Maritimes (Sophia Antipolis)
- Position to be filled immediately
- Gross annual salary: according to profile and experience
- Executive status
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to: email@example.com
Phone: +33 (0) 4 9292 3865