The new unified graphical interface for data input, launch and analysis is now available with REM3D®. This training is the right time to learn about it and see all the benefits.
You regularly use REM3D® with its three parts: GLPre for setup, the launcher to start your calculations and GLView Inova to analyze the results of your calculations.
Transvalor now offers a unified graphical interface. This training will allow you to obtain the benefits of this unique interface. Using the same commands, you will be able to put in data and analyze the results. You will also be able to switch from data entry mode to analysis mode without having to change the interface. The verification actions of the data sets are simplified, the comparison of the cases is facilitated etc.
Register for this training and let us show you all the advantages of this unique interface.
- Data setup for injection/foaming
- Launching a single computation and/or a computation sequence
- Analyzing simulation results
- Identifying and interpreting defects
- Visualizing fibering and monitoring physical values (temperature, pressure, etc.) at any point on the part
Duration: 1 day
>> Download the training program