This training teaches you how to use our DIGIMU® software to simulate microstructural changes during metal forming processes at the mesoscopic scale, via representative elementary volumes (REVs). You will work on various grain growth and dynamic recrystallization models. At the end of this day, you will also know how to analyze the results of these computations.
- Mastering the graphic interface
- Modeling grain growth by capillarity at the grain scale (several millimeters) via 2D Representative Elementary Volume Element (RVE)
- Modeling grain growth with or without second phase particles
- Importing grain distribution from experimental data
- Predicting microstructural changes occurring during metal alloy thermomechanical processes and heat treatment.
- Modeling dynamic and post-dynamic recrystallization
- Analyzing simulation results
Duration: 1 day
>> Download the training program