Faurecia Automotive Seating, manufacturer of automotive seat mechanisms, uses our FORGE® and TRANSWELD® software to ensure the safety of automobilists.
Discover the testimonial of David Even, Process Expert Simulation at Faurecia Automotive Seating (France):
On the video, click on this icon to activate the subtitles in English, French or German.
How does transvalor help faurecia meet the requirements of automotive safety?
1. Organize industrial processes
In the automotive industry, safety requirements are strict and require to manufacture parts with high mechanical properties and very accurate dimensions. Faurecia Automotive Seating uses the FORGE® and TRANSWELD® software to simulate industrial processes such as:
- Fine cutting
- Carbonitriding heat treatment
- Laser welding
- Induction heating
- Hot forging
2. complete offers
For Faurecia Automotive Seating, working with the FORGE® and TRANSWELD® software offers several benefits:
- Simplicity: the processes can be chained one to the others in a very simple way.
- Design: the process engineer can focus more on process parameters rather than on the digital parameters.
- Support: it is easy to discuss with the teams of Transvalor, who offer very responsive technical support.