DATA PROTECTION POLICY
Transvalor S.A. attaches great importance to the protection of your personal data and respect for your privacy. Our Data Protection Policy as well as our Cookie Management Policy and any document referring to it are intended to inform you about the processing of your personal data and your rights related to such processing.
Transvalor S.A., as such, respects and implements the applicable European data protection law and, in particular, the European General Data Protection Regulation No. 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (GDPR).
1. DATA CONTROLLER
Your data is collected by the company Transvalor, Société Anonyme à conseil d'administration registered on November 29, 1894 with the RCS of Antibes under number 331 211 466, whose registered office is located at 950 Avenue Roumanille, CS 40237 Biot, 06904 Sophia Antipolis Cedex, France.
Phone (+ 33) 4 9292 4200
2. Purpose of processing
Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (data subject); an identifiable person is a person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a name, an identification number or to one or more factors specific to his physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity.
Transvalor S.A. collects your personal data to provide you with the services of the www.transvalor.com website. The purpose of the processing of personal data is the proper management of the Transvalor website.
Transvalor S.A. collects your personal data in the cases permitted by the applicable regulations and for the following purposes:
- Ensure the security of the site,
- Allow the proper technical administration of the site in connection with service providers (hosting, registrars, etc.),
- To be online and collect your information in order to contact you or offer you personalized services when you fill in your information on the webinar or contact page (via the contact forms),
- Collect your consent,
- Allow prospecting for commercial purposes,
- Process any request for marketing communication,
- Generate audience statistics in order to track website activity, improve the website and its content,
- Provide a personalized browsing experience.
Transvalor S.A. guarantees that your personal data are processed in accordance with the legislation in force and in particular in compliance with the conditions set by Article 6 of the GDPR, in particular:
- The collection of your consent to the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes,
- The necessity of the treatment to compliance with a legal obligation to which Transvalor S.A. is submitted,
- The necessity of the processing for the protection of your vital interests or any other natural person,
- The necessity of the processing for the performance of a task of public interest, or falling within the exercise of public authority therefore Transvalor S.A. is invested,
- The necessity of the processing for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by Transvalor S.A. or by a third party, unless your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms prevail, which require protection of your personal data.
To date, Transvalor S.A. does not automatically process personal data.
3. DATA COLLECTED
In accordance with the provisions of the (GDPR), Transvalor S.A. ensures that only data that is strictly necessary for the purpose for which it is processed is collected.
The data collected comes from the following sources:
- Site visitors
- Information available to the general public
The personal information that may be collected on the site is mainly used by Transvalor S.A. for the management of relations with you, and if necessary for the processing of your requests.
The personal data collected are as follows:
- Surnames and first names;
- Email address;
- Free information provided;
- Technical information: IP address, domain name, internet service provider, geographical location, operating system, browser type, times and duration of visits and navigation paths, address of the originating sites.
The collection of personal data carried out on the www.transvalor.com website is all optional by default, except for the information necessary for the processing of application forms. These are explicitly indicated in each form.
Depending on their respective needs, Transvalor S.A. personnel in charge of marketing, sales, maintenance of the information system and security management, as well as any contracted service providers, in accordance with the aforementioned processing purposes, are recipients of all or part of the data.
4. DATA RETENTION POLICY
Transvalor S.A. keeps your data for the time necessary to provide you with its services or assistance, and in compliance with the legislation in force.
To the extent reasonably necessary or required to meet legal or regulatory obligations, resolve disputes, prevent fraud and abuse or enforce our terms and conditions, Transvalor S.A. may also retain some of your information if necessary, even after you have closed your account or Transvalor S.A. no longer needs it to provide you with its services.
5. SHARING PERSONAL DATA WITH THIRD PARTIES
Transvalor S.A. does not sell any data to third-party companies.
Personal data may be shared with third-party companies exclusively in the European Union, in the following cases:
- When the user publishes, in the free comment areas of the site, publicly available information;
- When the user authorizes the website of a third party to access his data;
- When Transvalor S.A. uses the services of service providers to provide user support, advertising and payment services. These service providers have limited access to the user's data, in the context of the performance of these services, and have the contractual obligation to use them in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations on the protection of personal data.
If required by law, Transvalor S.A. may carry out the transmission of data to follow up on claims made against the site and comply with administrative and judicial procedures.
6. TRANSFER OF DATA
Transvalor S.A. is a company whose distribution network extends internationally. As such, the data collected is shared with its distribution network worldwide.
Transvalor S.A. cannot transfer your data to a country that is not a member of the European Union without guaranteeing that these transfers are made under conditions that ensure the confidentiality and security of the data, as well as an adequate level of protection in compliance with the regulations in force.
If the personal data collected is to be transmitted to companies domiciled in the United States, or in any other country that does not ensure an adequate level of protection from the point of view of European law, Transvalor S.A. undertakes to conclude agreements ensuring adequate protection of the transferred data with the recipients concerned. In particular, these transfers may be governed by Standard Contractual Clauses, validated by the European Commission, in accordance with the Regulations in force.
7. SECURITY AND INTEGRITY OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
As part of its services, Transvalor S.A. attaches the utmost importance to the security and integrity of your personal data and guarantees you access to your data, which allows you to verify its accuracy and, if necessary, to update it.
Thus, and in accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) n°2016/679, Transvalor S.A. undertakes to take all necessary precautions to preserve the security of the data and in particular to protect them against any accidental or unlawful destruction, accidental loss, alteration, unauthorized dissemination or access, as well as against any other form of unlawful processing or communication to unauthorized persons.
To this end, Transvalor S.A. implements standard security measures to protect personal data from unauthorized disclosure.
In addition, in the event that a security breach were to impact you, Transvalor S.A. undertakes to inform you as soon as possible and to take all possible measures to neutralize the intrusion and minimize its impacts.
8. RIGHT OF ACCESS, RECTIFICATION AND REFERENCING OF YOUR DATA
In accordance with Law No. 78-17 of 6 January 1978, known as the Data Protection Act, and Articles 13 to 22 of the European Data Protection Regulation No. 2016/679 (GDPR), users have the following rights:
- Right of access: they can exercise their right of access, to know the personal data concerning them, by writing to the email address mentioned below. In this case, before the implementation of this right, Transvalor S.A. may request proof of the user's identity in order to verify its accuracy;
- Right to rectification: if the personal data held by Transvalor S.A. are inaccurate, they may request that the information be updated;
- Right to erasure of data : users may request the deletion of their personal data, in accordance with applicable data protection laws;
- Right to restriction of processing: users can ask Transvalor S.A. to limit the processing of personal data in accordance with the assumptions provided for by the GDPR;
- Right to object to data processing: users may object to their data being processed in accordance with the assumptions provided for by the GDPR;
- Right to portability: they can claim that Transvalor S.A. gives them the personal data they have provided to transmit them to a third party;
- Right to information and consent: users have the right to be informed about the data collected, the purposes of processing, and other information contained in this data protection policy;
- Automated individual decision-making, including profiling: Users have the right not to be subject to a decision based exclusively on automated processing, including profiling, producing legal effects concerning them or significantly affecting them in a similar way.
For any request for additional information or exercise of your rights, contact our data protection officer by email at the address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Any request must mention the address at which the publisher can contact the applicant. If necessary, your application must be accompanied by parental authority if you are a minor.
The response will be sent within one month of receipt of the request. This period of one month may be extended by two months if the complexity of the request and/or the number of requests so requires.
In addition, and since the law n ° 2016-1321 of October 7, 2016, people who wish, have the possibility to organize the fate of their data after their death. For more information on the subject, you can consult the CNIL website: https://www.cnil.fr/.
Users may also lodge a complaint with the Commission Nationale de l'Informatique et des Libertés (whose contact details can be found at this address: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/contacter-la-cnil-standard-et-permanences-telephoniques), the supervisory authority in charge of compliance with obligations relating to the protection of Personal Data.
We recommend that you contact Transvalor S.A. initially before filing a complaint with the CNIL. You can also withdraw your consent for processing previously based on your consent, as well as refuse the deposit of cookies (for more information, please consult the Cookie Management Policy).
9. CHANGES TO THE DATA PROTECTION POLICY
Transvalor S.A. reserves the right to change this Data Protection Policy at any time, in particular in application of changes to the laws and regulations in force. Changes will be notified to you via the www.transvalor.com website.
You are deemed to have accepted these changes if you do not object within one month.
This article is regularly updated, so we encourage you to check it regularly.