A3TS: 49TH congress on heat treatments and surface treatments
The A3TS Congress is a major event in the field of heat treatment and surface treatment in France.
A3TS, which stands for Association de Traitement Thermique et de Traitement de Surface, is a trade association bringing together industry players with an interest in heat treatment, coating and surface technologies.
In 2023, the 49th Congress on heat treatment and surface treatment will take place in Mulhouse on 5, 6 and 7 July 2023.
SIMULATION FOR HEAT TREATMENT APPLICATIONS
- FORGE® simulates metal forming and heat treatment processes such as induction heating, carburizing, case hardening, quenching, austenizing, solutioning, annealing, cooling..
- One of our flagship software products, SIMHEAT®, is specifically designed for simulating heat treatment processes.
With SIMHEAT®, users can:
- simulate the heating and cooling of parts during the quenching process
- predict residual stresses and distortion
- optimize process parameters to reduce costs and improve product quality
SIMHEAT® is widely used in the automotive, aerospace, and tooling industries, among others.
CONFERENCE by TRANSVALOR
We look forward to showcasing our solutions at the 49th Congress on heat treatments and surface treatments and meeting with industry professionals to discuss their needs and challenges.